The Winter Sports 2022 in Beijing, China is here. The All About Winter Sports Unit has over 200 pages to inform and get your students excited about Winter Sports 2022!! But you don’t have to only use it every four years. These stations can be used each winter for a Winter Sports theme. These stations are hands-on and aligned with the common core standards. You can find FREE coloring pages by scrolling to the bottom of this post.You can find FREE coloring pages by scrolling to the bottom of this post. Click To Tweet
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All About the Winter Sports 2022 with Real Pictures | + Listening Station QR code to go along with the reader.
- Animated Reader with Real Pictures with GIFS and Audio are on Boom Cards
- Student Reader (color and bw)
- Winter Sports, Winter Sports, What Do You See? Emergent Reader (color and bw)
- Which Winter Athlete Would You Be? (color and bw)
- Class Book
- Anchor Charts with Real Pictures | Options: Word Wall, Square Labels, Half Labels, and Full Labels. The labels each come in a black and white option.
- Writing Stations
- Math Stations
- Literacy Stations
- Make a Winter Sports Athlete Craft Glyph
- Winter Sports Puppets
- Differentiated Coloring Pages (Freebie)
- Word Wall
- Write the Room
- Rainbow Writing
- ABC Order
- Read It, Write It, Stamp It
- Word Scramble
- Acrostic Poems
- Make a List
- Write a Card
- Write a Letter
- Writing Paper
- Includes differentiated versions to meet all learners.
- Winter Sports Measurement
- Bobsledding Addition
- Skip Counting the Winter Sports
- Figure Skating Place Value
- It’s Skiing Time (hour, half-hour, and quarter-hour)
- Medal Graphing
- Hockey Antonyms
- Medal Syllables
- Winter Sports ABC order
- Skeleton Compound Words
- Curling Contractions
- Snowboarding the Past, Present, and Future Tense
- Speed Skating Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives
- Differentiated answering sheets to go with each skill to meet the needs of ALL learners.
Winter Olympics 2022 Craft Paper Bag Puppet Templates and Writing Activities BUNDLE. These puppets will help bring your Winter Sports lesson to life and promote engagement.
Winter Sports 2022 Craft Make a Winter Sports Athlete Glyph | Build-a-Glyph Templates and diffrentiated Writing Activity.
You can find all of these resources, here in the All About the Winter Sports Ultra Unit.
Click, here or on the picture below for FREE differentiated coloring pages.
Save for later
Lawren Christianson is the founder, educator, and curriculum designer of Teaching is a Royal Adventure, Inc. (T.I.A.R.A.) She has a bachelor’s degree in Comprehensive Special Education. Lawren has taught individuals with special needs from preschool to young adults in public school, church, and healthcare settings for 11+ years. She lives near Nashville, Tennessee.