Coconut Cream Fruit Dip with Banana Snowman
- Kabob sticks
- Small bowl for the fruit dip
- 1/2 cup Full Fat Coconut cream (from a can)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp. Unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 2 Large Bananas (cut into 1 inch slices)
- 3 Strawberries (tips cut off for the hat)
- 2 Blueberries (for the pom pom on the hat)
- 6 Raisins (cut into small pieces for the eyes and buttons)
- 1 Baby Carrot (cut into a small piece for the nose)
- Other frut for serving (optional)
Coconut Cream Fruit Dip Recipe:
- Mix the coconut cream, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon together in a bowl until well combined.
- Add coconut flakes on top (optional).
Banana Snowman Recipe (makes 3):
- Take the sliced bananas and place three slices on each kabob stick, leaving about 1 ½ inches on top for the hat.
- Add the strawberry tips and one blueberry for the pom pom.
- Add the small pieces of raisins to make the eyes and buttons.
- Lastly, add the small piece of carrot for the nose.
Are you going to try making this coconut cream fruit dip with banana snowmen? Let us know in the comments below!
Autumn Enloe, MS, RD, LD, CLT is a registered dietitian, recipe developer and writer from Minnesota. As a mom to two little ones, and former pediatric dietitian, she loves educating other parents on simple healthy habits and nutrition to benefit the whole family. She’s excited and honored to provide nutrition content and recipes to the Teaching is a Royal Adventure community.
Autumn provides remote nutrition coaching and frequently posts free nutrition content and recipes on her blog, Facebook and Instagram. In her free time she enjoys chasing around her two little ones, laughing with her husband, trying out new recipes in the kitchen, and practicing yoga.